1. We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God. We believe the the Word of God to be the final authority on ALL matters of faith, both in preaching and practice. We use the KJV for preaching and teaching to maintain uniformity, but are NOT onliest.
2. We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the Virgin, and is the Son of God, and God the Son.
3. We believe that Christ died for out sins according to the Scriptures, and just for the unjust that He might bring us to God.
4. We believe that Christ rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
5. We believe that He, only, is the great High Priest, and we need not any other intercession for us.
6. We believe that Christ, will come again in Person, bodily, visibly, to establish His Kingdom on the earth.
7. We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again – “ Ye Must Be Born Again “. John 3:3
8. We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord’s death, burial, and resurrection.
9. We believe that Christ keeps those who are truly born again. (II Tim. 1:12)
10. We believe that all Christians are called unto a life of separation from worldly and sinful practiced, and to a life of usefulness for Christ (II Cor.6:17, II Peter 1:2-9)
11. We believe that the church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is, not to “reform the world,” but to preach and teach the Gospel of Salvation to the individual soul.
12. We believe that at Christ’s coming in the air, the bodies of the dead in Christ shall be raised incorruptible and reunited with soul and spirit; the bodies of Christians who are alive shall be changed and glorified, and without dying, shall be caught up to be with the Lord (I Thes. 4:13-17, I Cor. 15:51-53). The saved will then appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ to be rewarded for their deeds, (II Cor. 5:10) and (I Cor. 3:11-15). After these things Christ will return bodily and visibly to the earth, with His saints, and shall rule the world in righteousness for a thousand years at the end of which the unsaved dead will be resurrected, and their judgment and condemnation shall take place (Matt. 24:30,31, Rev. 19:11-16, Rev. 20:5-6, 11, 15).